My promise to you
Standards of Practice
Why hire a certified Home Inspector?
A professional home inspection is extremely important, particularly since a home is often the largest investment people make. To protect your investment, our professional consultant provides a general evaluation of the home?a visual inspection from roof to foundation. The Home Inspector objectively identifies material defects in the systems, structures and components of the home, in adherence to or exceeding national, provincial, and industry regulations and standards.
What we specialize in
RiteSpec Building Services is proud to offer our clients the following services: Pre-purchase inspections for home buyers and Pre-Listing inspections for home sellers.
Home Inspections for Buyers
If you are in the market to purchase a home, then hiring a certified, professional home inspector to conduct your Pre-Purchase Inspection is the right thing to do. A quality home inspection will give you valuable information about the true condition of the house and gives you more control over the buying process.
A Home Inspection will reveal:
- The condition of every major component from the roof to the basement
- Major and minor deficiencies
- Any major expenditures necessary
- What to watch out for
- Helpful home preservation tips
- Safety concerns
- And much more
Home Inspections for Sellers
These are a few benefits of performing a pre-listing Home Inspection:
Thinking about selling? If so, a pre-listing inspection could be right for you.
- Eliminates last minute repair hassles that could delay closing
- Prepares you for issues that an inspection for the buyer will reveal, giving you the opportunity to become aware of, and repair, property conditions so they don't pose a problem when negotiating your sale
- Reduces the number of contingencies in a sale agreement, which makes closing easier
- Decreases the possibility of unknowns causing a sale to fall through
- Gives you more control over the selling process